Teja Nidamanuru (Cricketer) Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Family, Career, Net Worth, Wife, & More
Anil Teja Nidamanuru is an Dutch cricketer who lives in Netherlands. Teja is a Batsman who plays as right-handed. He has also played for Auckland cricket team in domestic matches at New Zealand. Teja made his List A debut for Auckland on November 14, 2018 against Otago.
|Real name||Anil Teja Nidamanuru|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1994|
|Age (as 2022)||28 years old|
|Birth Place||Vijayawada, India|
|Net worth||$1 million|
Birth & Early Life
Teja Nidamanuru was born on August 22, 1994 at Vijayawada, India. He is an Indian-born cricketer who plays for Dutch cricket team. He has completed his degree in business field. In 2021, he was a manager of workflow Management Company, working with Stephan Myburgh who is an Netherland-South Africa cricketer who has played ODI, T-20 matches for Dutch squad.
Teja started his career as playing for Auckland cricket team. He first made his debut in T-20 tournament (2017-18 Super Smash) for Auckland against Central D on December 13, 2017. After that he made his debut in List A format for Auckland against Otago, New Zealand (2018-19 Ford Trophy) on November 14, 2018. From 2018-August 2022, Teja was played 9 matches and scored 155 runs with 58 highest score (not out) for Auckland-Netherland.
Teja was selected for Dutch squad in International matches against West Indies in One Day International (ODI) format in May, 2022. After some time in that month he made his ODI debut against West Indies on May 31, 2022 at Amstelveen, Netherland. Later on 1-2 month was passed of his debut in ODI and he was selected in Netherland squad in 2022 ICC Men’s T-20 World Cup Global Qualifier B tournament in Zimbabwe. He made his debut against Papua New Guinea (P.N.G) on July 11, 2022. Now, on September 7, 2022, he was named in 2022 ICC Men’s T-20 World Cup.
|International Debut||ODI: May 31, 2022 against West Indies |
T-20: July 11, 2022 against Papua New Guinea
|Domestic Debut||T-20: December 13, 2017 against Central D |
List A: November 14, 2018 against Otago
|Height||5 feet 10 inch|
Facts of Teja Nidamanuru
- Teja Nidamanuru full name is Anil Teja Nidamanuru.
- Teja has played for Auckland A team and Auckland and now, playing for Netherland cricket team.
- On his debut match against West Indies, he made his highest score 58(not out) in One Day International (ODI) format.
- In 2019, Teja was moved to Netherland, and started playing in Kampong Cricket Club at Utrecht.
- Teja played in Punjab Cricket Club Rotterdam, where he scored 104 runs off 42 balls against VOC Rotterdam in 2021 Dutch T-20 Cup.
- He never disappoint his fans.
- Teja loves traveling. He also visited Tour Eiffel Paris, France.