Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Family, Career, Cast, Medals, Records, Net Worth, Salary, Girlfriend, State & More
Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo is a professional Indonesian Badminton Player who is currently ranked world no. 1 in Men’s doubles. He plays for PB Djarum and has been a member since 2007.
|Real Name||Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo|
|Profession||Indonesian Badminton Player|
|Date of Birth||02 September 1995|
|Age (as in 2021)||26 years old|
|Birth Place||Banyuwangi, East Java, Indonesia|
|Family||Father: Niawiti Sukamuljo|
Mother: Sugiarto Sukamuljo
Siblings: Nico Prasetya Sukamuljo
|Home Town||Haldia, West Bengal, India|
Birth & Early Life
Kevin was born on 2nd August 1995 in Indonesia to Niawiti and Sugiarto Sukamuljo. He became interested in playing badminton after watch his uncle Alvent Yulianto the former double no. play. Recognizing his passion, his uncle began training him.
In 2006, Kevin auditioned at the PB Djarum but failed. However, the young shuttler did not give up and cleared the audition the following year.
Education & More
After joining PB Djarum, Kevin competed in singles only to be defeated match after match. He then trained for doubles and improved his skills.
In 2010, he won the Kalimantan and the Candra Wijaya Men’s doubles championship. In the following year, he represented Indonesia at the ASEAN School Game held in Singapore. In the same year, he reached the finals of the Singapore International Series Tournament.
- In 2012, Sukarmuljo won the U-19 National tournament, Jakarta Open, and the Candra Wijaya Men’s double championship.
- He also won a bronze medal in the Asian Junior championship. That year he was named as the future athlete at the Tangkas Specs Junior Challenge. He also achieved the 1st rank in the BWF World Junior Ranking.
- In 2013, Kevin was selected to join the national men’s double team squad. He competed in the Vietnam International Challenge but was defeated in the quarter-finals. In the same year, he won the West Java Circuit and bagged a bronze medal in the mixed doubles at the Asian Junior Championships.
- In 2014, with his new partner Selvanus Geh, they won the Vietnam Challenge defeating Australia’s Robin Middleton and Ross Smith.
He also won the Grand Prix doubles titles at the New Zealand Open. Kevin won his third title at Bulgarian International. In 2015, he reached the quarter-finals of All England. The Indonesian shuttler competed in the Sudirman Cup and won a bronze medal.
In 2016, Kevin and his partner won the Malaysia Masters. In the same year, he competed in the Thomas Cup.
He also won the China Open and the Australian Open. In 2017, Kevin made it to the quarter-finals at the World Championship, Glasglow.
In 2018, he won the Japan Open and gold medal in the Asian Games, Kevin also won the China Open In 2020, Kevin bagged the silver medal in the Yonex All England Open 2020.
He also won the title in the Indonesian Masters. In 2021, he made his comeback at the All England Open.
|International Debut||Vietnam International challenge 2009|
|Olympic Medals||Gold: 0|
|Other Medal||Gold: 35|
|Best Record||Best Player of the Year|
|Coach/Mentor||Herry Iman Pierngadi, Aryono Miranat|
Personal Llife & More
His Zodiac sign is Leo. Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo’s estimated net worth is $1 million.
|Girlfriend||Natasha Wilona (Rumor Says)|
|Net worth||$100K-$1M (Approx.)|
Physical Status & More
|Height (approx.)||170 cm|
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Some Important Facts About Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo
- He received 2017’s BWF Best Male Player of the Year award.
- He is the nephew of former badminton superstar Alvent Yulianto Chandra.
- In 2018, he was the top trending on google Indonesia 2018.
Social Media Presence
|Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo Instagram|
|Wikipedia||Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo Wikipedia|
If you have Some more Important details about Badminton Player Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo, Please comment below we will be updated soon.